A bio-degradable glitter blend made from a plant cellulose, normally derived from eucalyptus trees in sustainably farmed plantations.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Bio-degradable in the natural environment
- 40% softer than ‘normal’ glitter
- Cosmetic grade
- Same high-quality cut and shine as ‘normal’ glitter
- Not animal tested, tested on humans!
- Free of the 14 common food allergens
If kept dry and away from sunlight, it will stay stable in its pot. It will not dissolve in water as it needs microorganisms to biodegrade. This glitter is biodegradable when placed in compost, soil, waste water, or marine environments where microorganisms are present. Yippee!
10% of EcoStardust’s profits are donated to environmental charities.